Metallurgical Image Analyzer Software
Metallurgical Analysis Software
It Has two Main tool bars-
Measurement Tool-Length, Width, Angle, Radius, Area, Perimeter, Calibration etc
- Grain Size
- Percentage and distribution of phase
- Coating Thickness
- Decarb Depth
- Nodularity in SG iron
- Inclusion rating in steel
- Particle Measurement
- Hardness Testing
- Welding Penetration
Cast Iron Analysis Software
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
|RAM Require||4 GB|
We specialize in offering a complete range of Cast Iron Analysis Software. Primarily used in various segments of the industry such as in metal forging, oil & gas, material science and others, these packages are available to the clients at the most competitive prices of the market.
Capable of providing complete analysis of micro structure of Cast Iron
Distribution (designated by capital letter A to E)
Size (Designated by Arabic No 1 to 8)
Separate modules for Gray cast iron & SG/Ductile iron
Identification of ASTM 247-67, ISO 945-1, IS 945-1, DIN EN945, JIS G 5504 standards
Flakes occurring in cast iron is reported by form I
Metallurgy Image Analyzer Software
|Supporting OS||Window 7|
|Processor||I3 / I5 / I7 Processor|
- Special calibration, with Japanese test slide JIS ( 0.01mm)
- Area by enclosed line controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard arrows with zoomed Preview.
2. Count & Classification: Identification of objects in an image, count them, obtain several features measurements. Objects identification by user or automatically. User defined classification on basis of size and intensity.
3. Threshhold Practical Measurement: Manual, Auto Bright And Auto Dark Methods to identify Intensity range defined object to be measured. Various calculations & measurements available for selected particle are: Dimensions, Area, Parameter feret, Length, thread length, thread & fiber width.
4. Morphometery Measurements: Line measurements for Distance, length, Width Perimeter, Angle, Three point radius. Roundness, Shape, Orientation, Elongination, Equal Circular Diameter, Equal Sphere volume.
5. Locational Analysis: Centroid X, Centroid Y, Major X1, Major Y1, Minor X1, Minor Y1, Major X2,Major Y2, Minor X2, Minor Y2, Box X2, Box Y2 & Box Area.
6. Phase Analysis: Measure area fraction & volume fractions. Identify multiple phases within Micro structure. The analysis conform to ASTM standard E562 & E1245.SS
7. Nodularity: Measure Nodularity as per ASTM 247 standard. The Nodules & Flakes are separated on the basis of its shape and aspect ratio. The detail measurement of each micro structure is available for further analysis. The processed image displays non-Nodules in different color. The Nodules can be classify by its range on the basis of its size & shape.
8. Porosity: They are recognized as per ASTM B-276 standard. The measurement of each pore is displayed. The image displays pores in Red Color.
9. Coating Thickness: This application rapidly measures the thickness or width of a coating at multiple positions along a sample as per ASTM B487 Standards. Tabulated results available for min/max and mean of width Measured at various points of sample cross section.
10. Decarburisation: Measured depth / width of decarburisation as per ASTM 1077 standards.
11. Grain Size: The module analysis Grain image and measure the Grain No & Grain size using ASTME 112 method. The option for measurement available are: -1.Manual Trace 2. Popular comparison Method 3. Quick single Grain measurement 4. ALA method 5. Interception method. Various filters to make user defined templates. Grain boundary repair mathematical function.
12. Non-Metallic Inclusion: Measure inclusions and report ASTM E-45, E-1245 numbers, cumulative length width ratio.
13. Graphic Flakes: Graphite Flakes length, Width distribution and Percentage as per ASTMA-247-67
- Direct printout with original image, processed image & Tabular results.
- Export to MS EXCEL for further modifications.
Metallurgical Image Analyzer Software
|Operating System||For Windows|
|Download Option||Free Download & Demo/Trial Available|
- The Software is totally Automatic and provides complete analysis of microstructure of Cast Iron.
- Choice to get analysis report in ASTM 247-67, ISO 945-1, ISI – 945-1, DIN EN 945, JIS G 5504 standards.
- Nodules touching boundries are excluded in analysis.
- Artifacts less than 10 Micron are not excluded in analysis.
- Nodules are separated from Non-Nodules on predefined Sphroidicity.
- The Nodules form ( Designated by Roman no. I to VI ) & Size ( Designated Arabic no. 1 to 8 ) is reported.
- The Flakes occuring in Cast Iron in the form I, reported on the basis of type of distribution (designated by capital letter.
- Ato E on the basis of orientation ) and size ( designated by Arabic no. 1to 8 ).
- The percentage of PEAR LITE is calculated by excluding the Graphite area.
- The Matrix of PEARLITE, FERRITE, GRAPHITE & CARBIDE are reported in etched sample.
- Report is generated with specific International standard choosen by user.
- F% is reported in JIS method
- Zoom in/out
- Zoomed preview
- Rotation at 90, 180,270 or custom
- Image flipping; horizontal or vertical axis
- Intensity histogram.
- Image Information
- Redo/Undo on all operations.
- Ruler in Various units.
- Slide show.
- Cut, Copy, and Paste.
- Selected copy by free hand AOL controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard or mouse with zoom preview.
- Crop, duplicate, restore
- Conversion to other format BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF & PSD
- Flood fill or spray with selected color at selected portion.
- Grid creation; 5X5, 10X10 & 100X100 lines.
- Drawing tool curve, line, square, and circle with node control and provision to change color & thickness of the line.
- Write text in any color or font.
- Pointer to place on an object in four directions with provision to change its color & thickness.
- Eraser works only on line, arrow or on any drawing tool.(not on original image)
- Camera Lucida
- Montage feature to merge stored image together. Useful to Merge different focuses of same image.
- Image stitching.
- Pixel by Pixel Correction by key board.
- Multiple image folder with Search facility.
- Filter application on selected area.